Image Slide 2Empowering Transcription Partners
For Medical, Legal, Law Enforcement and Government Transcription Service Organizations that need a cloud-based enterprise transcription platform that is full- featured and HIPAA-secure from a true partner, ZyDoc’s Connect provides a browser-based transcription platform tailored to your needs.
“ZyDoc is offering it’s secure enterprise transcription platform-as-a-service to other transcription companies and exiting the medical transcription service business”
— James M. Maisel, MD,CEO
Advantages of ZyDoc’s Connect Platform
ZyDoc’s Connect is a unique medical transcription platform is based on the combination of having processed over 10 million documents and the experience of our CEO and founder, James M. Maisel, MD — a New York-based practicing retina surgeon. Dr. Maisel uses our system to see more than 40 patients before 5 p.m. each day and consistently generates highly accurate, expert-level clinical documentation using ZyDoc’s Connect services.
Our Transcription Platform:
- Easy to implement and use
- Cloud-based and require no software installation
- 100% HIPAA-compliant
- Provide multiple dictation options with smartphones, tablets, digital recorders, and our 1-800 service
- Provide audio and text that is accessible from any device and with any browser
- Unparalleled in terms of accuracy for high-quality clinical documentation
- Provide granular control of user access and account privileges
- Offer measured accuracy, turnaround time and continuous quality improvement
- #1 rated for customer service and support by Black Book Research
- Highly secure, with encrypted data stored in HITRUST CSF certified, redundant Microsoft Azure Cloud Servers
- 100% background-checked, U.S.-based, and HIPAA-trained personnel with job access tracking
ZyDoc’s CEO, James M. Maisel, M.D., recipient of a Special Congressional Award commented that, “ZyDoc is proud to be transitioning from a transcription service provider to a transcription platform-as-a-service provider. We have developed Connect over many years and believe the platform is one of the best available in the industry and will allow expansion into other industries. To avoid competing with other medical transcription service companies, ZyDoc is committed to exiting the medical transcription service industry. So far, we have received significant interest from various MTSO’s who already know ZyDoc’s reputation, and we are looking forward to partnering and launching under a new name.”
Are you ready to experience the benefits of using an award-winning medical transcription platform?
Call 800-546-5633 or chat with the ZyDoc’s Connect Sales Team.
Shannyn - Umpqua Valley Internists
Michele B. - Boulder City Hospital
Joanne Singleton - State of Alaska Division of Public Health
Michelle MacDonald - Copley Hospital
Kathleen Donigan, R.N., C.O.E., COO - Eye Care Center of Port Huron - Michigan Outpatient Surgery Center
Jamie Espinoza - Affiliates in Gastroenterology
Everett McKibben, MD - Laird Clinic of Family Medicine
Jodean Petersen, BS, CSO - Institute for Nerve Medicine
Aaron Chiusano - Maryland Center for School Safety
Farshad Hannanian, MD