ZyDoc offers Orthopaedic Surgeons a powerful, easy-to-use EHR documentation service that significantly reduces your workload.
Image Slide 2
Image Slide 2
Medical transcription can help with work life balance. See more patients and get home on time.
Medical transcription can be an effective way to improve work-life balance and help you see more patients while still getting home on time. Here are some ways in which medical transcription can be helpful:
- More efficient documentation: Transcribing your patient notes can be a more efficient way to document patient visits than typing or handwriting notes. This can save you time and help you see more patients.
- Accurate documentation: Medical transcriptionists are trained to accurately transcribe medical terminology, ensuring that your patient notes are detailed and accurate. This can help improve the quality of care you provide to your patients.
- Timesaving: By outsourcing medical transcription to a professional, you can save time that would otherwise be spent on documentation. This can free up time for you to see more patients, spend time with family or engage in leisure activities.
- Improved work-life balance: Medical transcription can help you achieve a better work-life balance by reducing the time and effort required for documentation. This can allow you to spend more time with your family, engage in hobbies or other interests, and achieve a better overall quality of life.
We Want You To Work Smarter Not Harder.
A fourth method of EHR clinical documentation pioneered by ZyDoc was proven to be 61% more efficient than keyboard and mouse in a landmark NIH sponsored Columbia EHR Usability Study. ZyDoc solves the EHR usability puzzle with an easy-to-use and highly efficient method that accurately generates detailed medical documentation. This improves clinical outcomes, enhances referrals, optimizes charge capture, and minimizes malpractice risks. It is intuitive to use, requires virtually no training and saves physicians hours of work dealing with the EHR burden.
Burnout is more than a minor inconvenience — it can lead to crucial errors and cause harm. Healthcare workers owe it to their patients — and especially to themselves — to ensure their jobs are stress-free. That’s why ZyDoc offers cutting-edge technology to help you ease the burden of medical documentation. Our services are designed by our CEO — a medical doctor who understands the dangers of burnout — and are 100% HIPAA-compliant.
ZyDoc has been a simple solution for other physicians around the country. To view our plans and pricing Click here .
Download Our Mobile App
“Customer service is great, and I am extremely happy with the transcription services.”
Farshad Hannanian, MD
“It has been really easy to get ZyDoc up and running at our new multi-specialty center. The team at Zydoc has been top quality and easy to work with and the physicians are finding the service very easy to use.”
Amy Cooper - CEO, Green Mountain Surgery Center
“ZyDoc is not only an easy program to access and utilize, but their customer service and web connectivity also make it a very seamless process when trying to reconcile, resolve and troubleshoot issues.”
Lawrence Estrada - Pueblo Cardiology Associates
“I have never dealt with an easier transcription service. Rapid turnaround time for dictations and an easy to contact customer service.”
Jennifer Biddle - Advanced Physician Services, PC
“Implementing a new dictation service can be daunting and extremely time-consuming. Vicki Day managed the transition for our company and it was seamless. She continues to be extremely responsive and update or fix anything we need even after office hours. I would highly recommend ZyDoc as this has been a great transition and our physicians are very happy.”
Chrissy Becker, RN - Physicians United Surgery Center
“We love ZyDoc! The simplicity of getting it started to the quick support we receive makes the functioning of our surgery center quick and easy. Our docs find it to be simple and quick!”
Lorena Reynoso, CPC - Nobility Management
“Our practice has used ZyDoc Medical Transcription Service for approximately 9 years. The transcribed reports are always accurate and done timely. The service is both cost and time efficient. And very user friendly! We highly recommend their services.”
Pam Sweat - MIRAGE CENTER OMS
“Our office has used ZyDoc for many years for our transcription needs. They provide us with fast and efficient service. They are a real "time" saver which allows us to focus more time with our patients. We look forward to continuing with their services.”
Tammy Arbuckle - 1st Urology
“Accuracy: The level of accuracy is exceptional and exceeds the expected accuracy standards! Customer service: Consistently amazing customer service. Never too busy and always makes you feel important. Communication: Working with ZyDoc to integrate our myAvatar EHR system and the committed communication is the key to our success. Thank you for all you do for us and thanks for always caring!”
- Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Division of Child and Family Services
“ZyDoc is amazing! Our doctors really enjoy how user-friendly the website is!”
Administative Assistant - Nevada Department of Health and Human Services