eClinicalWorks EHR Documentation Services from ZyDoc
Three out of our four clinical documentation service plans include automatic eClinicalWorks integration services to facilitate documentation. ZyDoc’s API inserts highly accurate transcribed notes from our cloud-based document management platform into the appropriate sections within EHRs such as eClinicalWorks.
After ZyDoc transfers your encounter notes to eClinicalWorks, you can use it like any other documentation you store in your EHR. Your transcribed notes will integrate into your collection of eClinicalWorks documentation, scheduling, prescribing and follow-up features. With your notes kept in the EHR, you can use that information across the brand’s platforms, including:
- eClinicalWorks Patient Engagement: Tools for patient communication such as the healow app, patient portal, kiosk and telehealth platforms
- eClinicalWorks Population Health: Data-based insights on disease patterns and patient risk
- eClinicalWorks Revenue Cycle Management: Revenue cycle management technology that integrates into the EHR with its own dashboard
What Are The Advantages of Integrating Your eClinicalWorks EHR with ZyDoc?
ZyDoc provides the advantages of clinical documentation services in a convenient format to optimize your EHR documentation. When you choose a well-integrated transcription API like ours, you’ll experience benefits such as:
- Scalability to any practice size: The API’s automatic functions enable it to scale directly to the number of documentation entries you have in eClinicalWorks. Since TrackDoc Connect™ manages all aspects of transcription upload, your workload will stay the same regardless of the number of patients you serve. We also include TrackDoc Connect™ in the pricing for its compatible plans, leading to easier cost management for smaller practices.
- High accuracy in data transfer to eClinicalWorks: Automatic integration services like TrackDoc Connect™ populate the fields in an eClinicalWorks record to save time on manual entry. Our API expands on this benefit through our custom setup process. We’ll find a way to convert your dictation style into a document compatible with the TrackDoc Connect™ transfer process.
- Suitability for any level of operational complexity: Transcription integration services can adapt to practices with any number of providers, services or locations. Many of our clients who use TrackDoc Connect™ document encounters from multiple buildings. Medical professionals who use ZyDoc and TrackDoc Connect™ work in general practice, behavioral health, surgery and many other healthcare disciplines.
- Consistency in billing and documentation: On platforms like eClinicalWorks that integrate EHR and revenue cycle management features, automatic transcription integration allows for consistent documentation and billing. Your EHR entries will match the transcriptions on your TrackDoc cloud storage, and the billing information will match the EHR entries. Across your practice, you’ll have similar encounter records.
- Accessibility for physicians with many dictation preferences: Automatically integrated medical transcriptions work with any ZyDoc-compatible dictation methods, including the SpeechDoc™ app and mobile devices. Choose the most convenient approach for your workflow, and we’ll manage transcription and EHR insertion.