Who Does ZyDoc Serve?
Founded by James Maisel M. Maisel, M.D. – a practicing retina surgeon – ZyDoc has been easing the clinical documentation burden faced by physicians, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers nationwide since 1993. Using a blended approach, we utilize the latest HIPAA-secure technology combined with highly trained, U.S.-based medical transcription specialists to help busy healthcare professionals efficiently manage the note-taking and documentation responsibilities they encounter every day. And, with physician burnout directly relating to manually entering data into EHRs on a never-ending basis, our medical transcription services combined with EHR integration come as a welcome solution, helping both doctors and patients enjoy a new level of efficiency and care.
At ZyDoc, we are committed to easing the burden of clinical documentation with our medical transcription services and our EHR insertion services. Our robust clinical documentation services can help medical professionals in a variety of settings as well. We can help medical professionals in the following settings with a range of documentation needs:
- Physicians: initial consultations, annual physicals, clinic notes, chart notes, follow-up appointments
- Hospitals: initial consultations, clinic notes, clinic reports, chart notes, operation notes, operation reports, follow-up appointment notes, discharge summaries
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs): operation notes, operation reports, follow-up appointment notes, discharge summaries
We can support physicians in the following disciplines through a range of procedures and needs:
- Anesthesiology: local anesthesia, regional anesthesia, general anesthesia, spinal anesthesia, epidural anesthesia
- Cardiology: diagnosis, risk assessment, preventative appointments, invasive procedures, heart failure management, interventional cardiology, cardiac rehabilitation, cardiac screenings
- Chiropractic: realignment, spinal mobilization, myofascial release, cervical spine manipulation, therapeutic exercise and stretches, soft tissue manual therapy, physical therapy
- Dermatology: consultations, skin grafts, laser treatments, excisions, vein therapy, CoolSculpting, Mohs surgery
- Endocrinology: adrenalectomy, bariatric surgery, BPD/DS, brain stereotactic radiosurgery, hormone therapy, CT scans, diabetes treatment and diagnosis, MRIs, transplants, thyroid treatments
- Family Practice: walk-in appointments, annual physicals, pediatric consultation, postpartum checkup, illness
- Gastroenterology: colonoscopy, endoscopy, pH monitoring, enteroscopy, gastrostomy, manometry, banding
- General Medicine: regular check-ins, annual physicals, referral appointments, medication adjustments, illness
- General Surgery: phlebectomy, biopsy, surgery, hemorrhoids, laparoscopic surgery, lung surgery, thyroid surgery, stomach surgery, hernia repair
- Genetics: molecular tests, chromosomal tests, biochemical tests, newborn screening, diagnostic testing, carrier testing, prenatal testing, pre-implantation testing
- Gynecology: screening, routine appointments, cervical biopsy, colporrhaphy, colposcopy, dilation and curettage, endometrial ablation, endometrial or uterine biopsy, ultrasounds, hysterectomy, hysteroscopy
- Hematology-Oncology: chemotherapy, cancer treatment, experimental treatments, ablation therapy, biological therapy, blood transfusions, blood and bone marrow donations, transplants
- Independent Medical Examiner: autopsies, specimen examination, tissue examination, unnatural death investigation, on-site investigations, finding reports, testimony preparation, forensic pathology, forensic medicine
- Internal Medicine: annual physicals, illness, referral appointments, follow-up appointments
- Mental Health: individual counseling, couples counseling, intake surveys, assessments, interventional appointments, group counseling
- Nephrology: dialysis, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, kidney biopsy, kidney transplant, hypertension treatment, mineral bone disorder treatment, kidney stone treatment
- Neurology: brain surgery, botox injections, brain rehabilitation, carotid angioplasty, carotid stenting, concussion testing, screening, deep brain stimulation, spinal cord injury rehabilitation, spasticity treatment and management, locomotor training
- Opthalmology: LASIK, PRK, cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, annual examination, vision testing, screening, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration screening and treatment
- Orthopedic: consultation, rehabilitation, arthroscopy, meniscectomy, decompression, carpal tunnel treatment, knee and hip replacements, ACL reconstruction, cartilage repair, physical therapy
- Radiology: X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, mammograms, ultrasounds, diagnostic imaging, screening
And more. This list is in no way an exhaustive list of all the procedures that we can support with our clinical documentation services or the number of disciplines our medical transcription services can assist. For more information, explore our plans and pricing or call our friendly customer service specialists today at 1-800-546-5633.
You guys are beyond great! I don’t get tired of complimenting the great and speedy service!
I love it! I am focused on getting the notes done, even when I am exhausted I have enough in me to get them done knowing your staff is doing the back end work.
The doctors like the mobile app and they find it easy to use!
This organization raised my level of confidence which opened a door of opportunity to implement a major internal reorganization to outsource the internal transcription staff from the medical/surgical units and clinics.
We recommend ZyDoc to provide not only reliable service, but reliable technology for efficient workflow of patient documentation.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with the whole system right from the sales person down to our letters. The whole transition from our old dictation service to ZyDoc has been wonderful, and I would recommend them to anyone.
I can’t say thank you enough. ZyDoc has made my life so much easier!
ZyDoc offers quick and proficient transcription services and always have friendly and professional staff available to help with any questions of concerns. ZyDoc is dependable and their services are user-friendly. Would definitely recommend to others to use.
My doctors and I have been working with ZyDoc for over 10 years and we are happy with the service they provide. Anytime there have been technical issues, they are very responsive and quick to find resolution. Would highly recommend!
We have been using ZyDoc for years and the ease of the system is fantastic and all of our providers are very satisfied.
I just wanted you to know how pleased I am with the time accuracy ZyDoc provides. The patients and insurance companies are so pleased that they are getting their dictations within 24 hrs. after their scheduled appointments. Some are amazed! Also thank you for all your help and guidance when I need you!
Professional service, fast turnaround, very efficient and excellent value for money!
I have never dealt with an easier transcription service. Rapid turnaround time for dictations and an easy to contact customer service.
Turnaround time is excellent. Fast and efficient customer service.
ZyDoc is amazing! Our doctors really enjoy how user-friendly the website is!
Accuracy: The level of accuracy is exceptional and exceeds the expected accuracy standards! Customer service: Consistently amazing customer service. Never too busy and always makes you feel important. Communication: Working with ZyDoc to integrate our myAvatar EHR system and the committed communication is the key to our success. Thank you for all you do for us and thanks for always caring!
Our office has used ZyDoc for many years for our transcription needs. They provide us with fast and efficient service. They are a real “time” saver which allows us to focus more time with our patients. We look forward to continuing with their services.
Our practice has used ZyDoc Medical Transcription Service for approximately 9 years. The transcribed reports are always accurate and done timely. The service is both cost and time efficient. And very user friendly! We highly recommend their services.
We love ZyDoc! The simplicity of getting it started to the quick support we receive makes the functioning of our surgery center quick and easy. Our docs find it to be simple and quick!
Implementing a new dictation service can be daunting and extremely time-consuming. Vicki Day managed the transition for our company and it was seamless. She continues to be extremely responsive and update or fix anything we need even after office hours. I would highly recommend ZyDoc as this has been a great transition and our physicians are very happy.
ZyDoc is not only an easy program to access and utilize, but their customer service and web connectivity also make it a very seamless process when trying to reconcile, resolve and troubleshoot issues.
It has been really easy to get ZyDoc up and running at our new multi-specialty center. The team at Zydoc has been top quality and easy to work with and the physicians are finding the service very easy to use.