Dermatology Transcription Services
Modern technology has caught up with all medical specialties, including dermatologists. You’ll be expected to convert your hard copy patient records to Electronic Health Records (EHRs), which means you’ll also have to transcribe your notes into those records. It can be a lot of writing, especially for doctors who value treating patients more than doing data entry.
Dermatology transcription services are a great answer, but to transcribe medical reports for dermatologists, you must be accurate and HIPAA-compliant. Most dermatologists don’t have anyone on staff who can effectively meet those requirements. This shortage creates a problem, as if you are subjected to a medical audit or a malpractice claim, you’ll need accurate records at your fingertips. Fortunately, ZyDoc’s medical transcription services and EHR integration can help.
We can provide dermatology transcription services for:
- skin grafts
- laser treatments
- vein therapy
- Mohs surgery
- And more
How Do Transcription Services for Dermatologists Work?
ZyDoc is a highly accurate, HIPAA-compliant medical transcription service for dermatologists and other healthcare professionals. It requires no special software installation or training and is so easy to use that we were ranked number one in Black Book Market Research’s 2018 Top Medical Transcription and Technology Services & Documentation Solutions survey.
How does it work? Simple:
- Step 1: Download our proprietary mobile app, SpeechDoc™, to your Smartphone or the digital device of your choice.
- Step 2: Input or select patient information and type of notes (new patient, follow up, insurance appeal and similar data).
- Step 3: Activate the recorder and dictate your notes.
- Step 4: Submit your notes electronically through the app’s secure, HIPAA-compliant transmission.
- Step 5: Find your accurately transcribed records on TrackDoc™, our secure platform that’s entirely cloud-based, within 24 hours.
That’s it! Your records will arrive fully transcribed and accessible only by your account. You can read them, print them out and even automatically insert them into the patient’s Electronic Health Record.
Contact Us Today
How It Works
Dictate Anytime, Anywhere
Doctors can dictate anytime, and from anywhere by smartphone, digital recorder or telephone
Our specialty-specific medical typists and editors transform dictations into highly accurate documentation
Transcribed documents can be inserted into the appropriate sections of any EHR manually or via an interface