Orthopaedic EHR Documentation Services from ZyDoc
For orthopaedic surgeons, groups and hospital departments who are ready to streamline their clinical documentation workflow, ZyDoc offers a secure, mobile-friendly, dictation-based EHR documentation service that saves time, money and energy while simultaneously supporting better patient care, better reimbursements and decreased malpractice risk. Orthopaedists can capture their clinical encounters accurately, efficiently and naturally by simply speaking into their smartphone, telephone, tablet or digital recorder; then, using a process involving AI, speech recognition software, and medical documentation specialists, the dictations are formatted into highly accurate text and inserted into the correct EHR fields. More easily managed than scribes, more accurate than speech recognition software alone, and less taxing than using a keyboard and mouse for data entry, ZyDoc offers an ideal clinical documentation solution.
- Headquartered in New York, ZyDoc is a physician-led company with over twenty-five years of experience providing dictation and transcription-based clinical documentation solutions to boost the productivity of leading medical practices, ASC’s and hospitals.
- More than 2,900 healthcare practitioners ranked ZyDoc Medical Transcription #1 in Support and Customer Care according to Black Book Market Research, who also ranked them #3 overall in their 2018 list of Top Medical Transcription Technology Services & Documentation Solutions.
- Tech Radar has said that “facilities…will find plenty to like about (ZyDoc), including the choice of dictation devices, the multi-tiered plans, the professional transcriptionists, and the always available support.”
- Also, ZyDoc has experience with successfully integrating its system into leading EHRs and has passed strict security requirements in order to become an athenahealth marketplace partner.
An NIH sponsored Landmark EHR Usability publication from Columbia University Medical Center proved ZyDoc’s dictation based EHR method is 61% more efficient than keyboard and mouse. Zydoc helps reduce costs, while providing organizations with rich data to cope with new payment models through enhanced reporting and advanced data analytics. Natural Language Processing-Enabled and Conventional Data Capture Methods for Input to Electronic Health Records: A Comparative Usability Study. JMIR Med Inform 2016;4(4):e35
Having worked with numerous orthopaedists, ZyDoc has extensive experience with providing fast, accurate and secure orthopaedic EHR documentation services for:
- pain management
- carpal tunnel treatment
- knee and hip replacements
- ACL reconstruction
- cartilage repair
- physical therapy
- And more