Orthopaedic Transcription Services from ZyDoc
For orthopaedic surgeons, groups and hospital departments who want to maximize their EHR efficiency, ZyDoc offers a cloud-based, mobile-friendly, HIPAA-compliant dictation service with EHR interoperability that saves time, money, and energy while simultaneously supporting richer clinical documentation, better patient care, better reimbursements, and decreased malpractice risk. Doctors can capture their clinical encounters accurately, efficiently, and naturally by simply speaking into their smartphone, telephone or digital recorder; then, using a process involving AI, speech recognition software, and medical documentation specialists, the dictations are formatted into highly accurate text, and inserted into the correct EHR fields. More easily managed than scribes, more accurate than speech recognition software alone, and less taxing than using a keyboard and mouse for data entry, ZyDoc offers an ideal clinical documentation solution.
- Headquartered in New York, ZyDoc is a physician-led company with more than 25 years of experience providing dictation and transcription-based documentation solutions to boost the productivity of leading practices, ASCs and hospitals.
- More than 2,900 healthcare practitioners ranked ZyDoc Medical Transcription #1 in Support and Customer Care according to Black Book Market Research, who also ranked them #3 overall in their 2018 list of Top Medical Transcription Technology Services & Documentation Solutions.
- Tech Radar has said that “facilities…will find plenty to like about (ZyDoc), including the choice of dictation devices, the multi-tiered plans, the professional transcriptionists, and the always available support.”
- Also, ZyDoc has experience with successfully integrating its system into leading EHRs and has passed strict security requirements in order to become an athenahealth marketplace partner.
Having worked with numerous orthopaedic practices, ZyDoc has extensive experience with providing fast, accurate and secure orthopaedic transcription services for:
- carpal tunnel treatment
- knee and hip replacements
- ACL reconstruction
- cartilage repair
- physical therapy
- And more